Welcome To The Resolve Ireland Disclosures Service
“Providing A Safe Alternative to Silence”
Resolve Ireland provides a suite of services to organisations who wish to create and maintain a supportive environment within which their employees can raise issues of concern in an appropriate and effective way. We work with organisations in the private and public sector who are committed to maintaining the highest standards of ethics and accountability.
Resolve Ireland provides a framework of supports to encourage employees of these organisations to speak up when they experience wrongdoing or notice anything of concern. These may relate to:
- • Financial malpractice, impropriety or fraud
- • A criminal offence
- • Endangerment of a person’s health and safety or damage to the environment
- • Improper conduct or unethical behaviour
- • Failure to comply with legal obligations (other than under a worker’s contract)
- • Fraud (unlawful or improper use of funds or resources of the organisation)
- • Miscarriage of justice; that has occurred or is likely to occur
- • Any acts or omissions that may place the organisation at reputational risk
- • Concealment of information in relation to any of the above areas
If an employee reports a workplace concern based on a reasonable belief it should be treated by their employer as a “disclosure”. This means that an employee should not be subjected to detrimental treatment or penalisation in relation to any aspect of their employment as a result of reporting their genuine concerns.
If you have any general queries in relation to Resolve Ireland and the services we provide, please contact Miriam Maher, Director of Operations, at 086 7938376 or by email email@example.com
Advice for workers availing of this service;
- • Do you have a concern about possible wrongdoing or malpractice in your organisation?
• Do you know how to raise your concern so that it can be resolved by your employer?
Resolve Ireland can help you. We provide independent and confidential advice to workers from organisations using our service in understanding how to raise a protected disclosure.
How to contact us;
You can contact the Resolve Ireland Disclosure Service in a number of ways, check your company policy for full contact details;
By phone; pick up the phone and arrange to speak directly to your nominated Ombudsman. Or you can submit a disclosure on line. Use the tabs above to select which contact options will suit you best.
Another option to you would be to contact us by post; Our Postal Address is:
Resolve Ireland Disclosure Service
1 Goatstown Cross,