Supporting organisations. Supporting employees.
Maintaining the highest standards of ethics and accountability.
We provide a framework of supports to encourage employees of client organisations to speak up when they experience wrongdoing or notice anything of concern.
Helping to combat:
- Financial malpractice, impropriety or fraud
- A criminal offence
- Endangerment of a person’s health and safety or damage to the environment
- Improper conduct or unethical behaviour
- Failure to comply with legal obligations (other than under a worker’s contract)
- Fraud (unlawful or improper use of funds or resources of the organisation)
- Miscarriage of justice; that has occurred or is likely to occur
- Any acts or omissions that may place the organisation at reputational risk
- Concealment of information in relation to any of the above areas
Advice for Workers availing of this Service
- When you click in to your policy page you will see the following services:
Resolve Ireland can help you. We provide independent and confidential advice to workers from organisations using our service in understanding how to raise a protected disclosure.