WELCOME TO PROTECTED DISCLOSURES IRELAND
Providing a Safe Alternative to Silence
Resolve Ireland provides a suite of services to organisations who wish to create and maintain a supportive environment within which their employees can raise issues of concern in an appropriate and effective way.
Supporting organisations. Supporting employees.
Maintaining the highest standards of ethics and accountability.
We provide a framework of supports to encourage employees of client organisations to speak up when they experience wrongdoing or notice anything of concern.
Helping to combat:
- Financial malpractice, impropriety or fraud
- A criminal offence
- Endangerment of a person’s health and safety or damage to the environment
- Improper conduct or unethical behaviour
- Failure to comply with legal obligations (other than under a worker’s contract)
- Fraud (unlawful or improper use of funds or resources of the organisation)
- Miscarriage of justice; that has occurred or is likely to occur
- Any acts or omissions that may place the organisation at reputational risk
- Concealment of information in relation to any of the above areas
- An act or omission or a ‘breach’ of a range of EU laws that are prescribed in the EU Whistleblowing Directive
Advice for Workers availing of this Service
- When you click in to your policy page you will see the following services:
Resolve Ireland can help you. We provide independent and confidential advice to workers from organisations using our service in understanding how to raise a protected disclosure.